Monday, April 26, 2010

New Addition!

Hey people!!
A few days ago, I told you I had some exciting news to share with you. I finally got the confirmation for the go ahead and I am excited to say, I have a new contributor to the blog!! Although I do enjoy writing up the blogs and I like sharing my personal stories with you, I also understand that there are times where I really do not have much to share and to keep this blog going I really want to be able to have something posted at least once a day. Anyway, this new contributor is bright, honest and very insightful! She also has a younger perspective to a lot of the topics i cover in my blog and it will be nice to read from someone who may still be going through stages in her life that I have far surpassed and may not be able to write on the way I would.

This new contributor is my cousin. I am not sure if she is okay with me mentioning her name however once I start posting blogs from her and she wants me to post her name you will know who she is. Either way I am really excited about this new addition and I believe her blogs will make this blog even better than it already is! I ask you to welcome her and please comment on her blogs when she does post. She is really amazing and I know she is going to bring amazing topics to this blog.

Please help me in welcoming our new addition and once I get blogs from her I'll be sure to post!!


thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment