Saturday, April 24, 2010

I am back!

Hi Readers!!!
After 8 months of a very intense school year I am proud to say I am finally done! Done done done!!! I walked into this program thinking it was going to be a breeze. I even accepted a part time job weeks before school started thinking everything was going to be smooth sailing. I was sooo wrong!!! Lots of sleepless nights, writing papers that were longer than some of my favourite novels and exams that honestly at times I could not see the head or tail of it, I am proud to say I am done! I don't regret it because it was worth it. Met some wonderful people along the way, true friends I know will be part of my life forever and helped me realise that I am smarter than I thought I was. Very encouraging yet willing to step in to help me any chance I got. Either way, this program really taught me I have it in me and that with hard work nothing is impossible.

Anyways, just so you know, I have lots and lots of things going through my mind so I am pretty sure I'll be blogging everyday, Also I have some exciting news to share, Just waiting on a confirmation that its a go and I'll inform you all. Until then, I am back in full force! If you enjoy my blog, please comment, share and follow!

I never really know my blogs are being read until I see people following or commenting so please if you can please do so. I do appreciate every single one of you for reading my blog. You dont have to yet you do. Thanks so much!! I feel blessed to know that you take it as seriously as I do.

Well I have a lot to share so let me get back to it, Either way I am back in full force and thanks again for reading!!


Peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment