Monday, October 1, 2012

Small Pleasures

As I got off work and was walking to catch my train a thought crossed my mind about what gives me joy and it sparked my curiousity on the stuff that bring me small joys in my daily life. The list is not complete and its in no particular order but its a good way to show how blessed Iam/ you are. 1. My tightest pants, falling off my butt because of weight loss 2. Posting your picture on facebook and generating a ton of likes 3. An email from your girlfriend(female friend) that makes you laugh hysterically 4.Recognition from my boss for a job well done or short email from the client saying "thank you very much" 5.Gossiping with a friend about reality tv 6.A compliment even when I am not feeling my best 7. Leave work early and being able to make it to the gym 8.Working out 9.Hanging with my little sister(volunteering with big brother big sister) 10.Experimenting in the kitchen and succeeding 11.Cake/cupcakes/muffins 12.Dinner with my girls 13.A hot flirty waiter 14.A hot flirty man 15.Mommy calling even if we spend the time arguing 16. Daddy actually having a discussion with me that is not regarding politcs, work or the economy(believe those convos are few) 17. Emailing the twinnie about anything and everything. 18. My brother and I joking around(trust those are few) 19.Listening to a song on repeat and then hearing it on the radio seconds later 20.The birth of my nieces and nephews 21. Their smiles and excitement when they see/hear from me 22. The old school hip hop radio mix during rush hour 23.Music 24 Laughing so hard my abs hurt 25. The feeling of freshly washed hair 26. A good salad 27.Having my cute male hairdresser run his fingers through my hair(he is straight) 28.My friends successful love life 29.Seeing that cutie I've been checking on the bus 30.A hot bus driver 31.Salsa dancing 32. Being remembered 33. Flowers 34.Driving on the high way and bumping to my favourite song 35. Driving around town with my friends 36.Airports 37.The anticipation of waiting for a long awaited trip 38.Travelling 39. A good dream 40. A hot shower on a cold day 41 Freshly washed pjs 42. Freshly shaved legs 43. A soft warm bed 44. Anticipation of going to bed 45.Going to bed 46.Making my friends laugh 47. Spending time with the family 48. A good breakfast 49.Finding the perfect pair of shoes 50. Sexy earrings 51. Waking up at 3am and glad I still have 3 hours of sleep to go. 52. Feeling full 53.Flirting 54 smiling 55.Summer 56.The DMV(DC MD VA) 57.Leaving the gym 58.Anything Mariah Carey 59.The bus showing up just as I get to the bus stop 60. A warm sunny day in October 61.Reality Tv. 62.Finally getting over the guy I thought I couldnt live life without. 63. A good movie 64. My kobo fox 65. Cracking jokes. 66. Thursday night TV 67.50 Shades of Grey 68. My Bed 69.Peanut butter 70.Ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment